You’ve Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers…
- What areas do you serve?
We serve the Greater Austin Area by appointment only. We hope to expand our coverage area to include Round Rock, Cedar Park, Austin International Airport area, Bee Cave, Manchaca.
- Do you service other types of gas-powered lawn equipment?
Yes. We service gas-powered weedeaters, edgers, chainsaws, etc.
- How do I schedule an appointment?
You can call 512-487-8400 to schedule an appointment or you can send us an email requesting us to contact you for your appointment.
- What types of mowers do you service or repair?
We service most non-commercial brands and models of push, self-propelled, and riding mowers.
- How long is a typical service call?
We currently offer two service options: 1] We pick up & return your lawn equipment, usually within 3-4 days. 2] If you have the ability to transport your equipment, save $40 by bringing it to our drop-off location in north Austin (call for appointment time & location).
- Do you offer a service guarantee?
Absolutely! We provide a 30-day guarantee on all labor.
- Are your service and minor repair fees competitive?
Yes. We are also more convenient with no heavy lifting for you.
- What are your payment options?
Cash or Plastic. For Plastic, a $3 convenience fee is added. Sorry, no checks.
- Are there any conditions where you will decline servicing or repairing my mower?
Yes. Common reasons include but are not limited to:
1] Mowers with internal engine or transmission damage(s).
2] If our fees are significantly higher than the mower is worth. We may offer you a replacement option.
3] We do not service lawn equipment used by commercial lawn care companies.
- How much experience do you have?
We have well over 30 years of lawn mower servicing experience.
- How often do I need a service?
1] We recommend a full maintenance service at least once a year.
2] For optimal mower performance, we recommend a follow-up service every 6 months.
- Do you offer specials and/or discounts?
Yes. Check our website for current specials.
- Do I need to provide you with the Make & Model of my mower?
It is most helpful if you can provide the Make/Model of your mower along with its age. It is also super helpful if you can email a photo.
- Do you haul off broken or unwanted lawn equipment?
Yes, under certain conditions. Email a photo or we can stop by when we are in your neighborhood. We also recycle unwanted metal items, batteries, bicycles, car rims, appliances, etc.